-
May 7th, 2004, 01:02 AM
#1
Inactive Member
III at the State 5/23. There are 4 FL shows so I'm not sure which ones I'll get to. If I make this one I'll be in touch before hand.
-
May 9th, 2004, 03:01 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Hey Donna, thanks for the heads up. Sorry I haven't been around- just got back from the first of the trials in vegas. He's a quote from an article:
"After deliberating for about four hours, a jury convicted Barker of first-degree murder with use of a deadly weapon, conspiracy to commit robbery, robbery with use of a deadly weapon and kidnapping with use of a deadly weapon.
The murder charge carries a potential sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole when Barker is sentenced June 16. "
-
May 9th, 2004, 09:55 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Glad to hear that justice will be done Shelley.
Sorry you have to re-hash all the painful memories.
-
May 10th, 2004, 03:02 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Here's hoping he gets the max and spends the rest of his life rotting in a NV prison. Did the woman testify against him?
-
May 10th, 2004, 04:43 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Actually, this trial was the girl, the trial in July will be for the guy. One other guy is already in jail on another murder conviction, and there are 2 more pending arrests.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks